Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Marion C. Garretty
Still searching for that perfect Mother's Day Gift? No worries! Mocha Coffee Mix can be made quickly and easily, and it has a nice, personal touch.
Mocha Coffee Mix
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup instant coffee, pressed through fine sieve
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1) Combine all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Place in 1-quart food storage jar with tight-fitting lid.
2) Seal jar. Cover top of jar with fabric; attach gift tag with serving instructions to jar with raffia or ribbon.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups mix (10 to 12 servings)
For single serving: Place rounded 1/4 cup Mocha Coffee Mix in mug; add 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir until mix is dissolved. Serve immediately.