Serving Italian? Pair with this deliciously quick recipe from Betty Crocker Bisquick to the Rescue cookbook. It takes just 25 minutes from start to finish!
Serving = 1 Mini Focaccia
Amount per serving
Calories: 50 ♥ Fat: 2g ♥ Protein: 1g ♥ Carbohydrate: 8g ♥ Fiber: 0g ♥ Cholesterol: 9mg ♥ Sodium: 150mg
Rosemary & Garlic Mini Focaccias
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms; beat 30 seconds. If dough is too sticky, gradually mix enough additional Bisquick mix (up to 1/4 cup) to make dough easy to handle.
- On work surface dusted with Bisquick mix, gently roll dough in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll out dough until 1/4 inch thick. Cut with 2-inch round cutter dipped in Bisquick mix.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with oil; sprinkle with rosemary and garlic powder.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm!
Interested in more Bisquick recipes? Click here.