Roasted Tilapia with Orange-Parsley Salsa is another divine creation from Cooking Light. This delicious recipe can be found in Cooking Light mix & match low-calorie cookbook. The idea is to mix and match your way to healthy eating, choosing 3 meals plus 2 snacks to equal 1,500 calories or less. There are more than 150 recipes and endless combinations to create a day of balanced meals. Nutrition and exercise tips, advice for eating out, and ideas for enjoying a healthy lifestyle are included throughout the book. I am ready to get started!
Yield: 4 servings
Total Calories: 423 ♥ Fat: 12.1g ♥ Protein: 47.4g ♥ Carb: 32.7g ♥ Fiber: 3g
Author Notes: Substitute brown, basmati, or jasmine rice, if you prefer. Round out your plate with a side of steamed asparagus. You will need 1 pound of asparagus to serve four people-each serving will add 28 calories to this meal.
Roasted Tilapia with Orange-Parsley Salsa
- 3 oranges (about 1 lb)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, dvided
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapie fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cups hot cooked instant white rice
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grate 2 teaspoons orange rind. Peel and section oranges over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Chop sections. Combine rind, chopped orange, 2 tablespoons parsely, 5 teaspoons oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; toss well.
Roasted Tilapia with Orange-Parsley Salsa is unbelievable good. I would describe it if I could, but words fail me. It's certainly pretty to look at, too. You will want to try this one!