|Skinny Taste Turkey Noodle Soup|
Vegetables, herbs, egg noodles, and everything yummy. This low-cal homemade chunky noodle soup is absolutely and delightfully filling.
This recipe is perfect for leftover Thanksgiving turkey, or you can substitute chicken/vegetable stock and shredded chicken for an equally delicious chicken noodle soup.
Nutritional Information Courtesy of Skinny Taste
Servings: 4 ♥ Size: about 1 3/4 cups ♥ Old Points: 2 pt ♥ Points+: 3 pts ♥ Calories: 131.2 ♥ Fat: 0.4 g ♥ Carbs: 25.3 ♥ Fiber: 4.6 ♥ Protein: 5.2 g ♥ Sugar: 2.4 ♥ Sodium: 57.1 mg (without salt based on homemade stock)
Turkey Noodle Soup
- 6 cups homemade turkey stock (or low sodium canned)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 oz uncooked Ronzoni Smart Taste egg noodles
- 2 cups leftover shredded turkey (about 8 ounces)
- Fill a large saucepan with homemade turkey stock (or canned).
- Add bay leaf, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and simmer 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Add parsley, noodles and shredded turkey; cook according to noodle directions, about 5 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf and serve.