|Easy Spinach Salad|
Easy Spinach Salad is a delectable blend of feta, red pear, craisins, and red onion topped with a deliciously tangy balsamic vinaigrette/orange dressing. You won't believe how easy this super tasty salad is to make!
Easy Spinach Salad
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bartlett Pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Wash and clean spinach. Place in a serving bowl.
- Add the feta cheese, pear, and onion; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Top with sweetened dried cranberries.
- Grab your salad tongs and serve immediately! :-)
Adapted from All Recipes.com's Effortless Spinach Salad. For the original recipe, click here.
Article first published as Easy Spinach Salad on Blogcritics.