This is an absolutely divine finger food recipe. The salsa and green chilies give this recipe an added YUM factor, and the cream cheese magically melts in your mouth. However, be forewarned...they are usually gone in five minutes or less. :-)
Easy Pinwheels RecipeIngredients
- 1 Philadelphia low fat cream cheese, 8 oz
- 1 can green chilies, 4 oz
- 1 can pimentos, 4 oz
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, approximately 1 clove
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1-1/2 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- whole wheat tortillas
- All the ingredients should be at room temperature before you begin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine green chilies, pimentos, garlic, salsa, sour cream, and cream cheese.
- Warm the tortillas (I use the microwave for approximately 45 seconds).
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto warmed tortillas.
- Roll tortillas up tight and wrap with cling wrap; place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- Before serving, slice the roll into ½ inch pieces. The roll ups should be sliced as soon as you remove them from the refrigerator.
Crazy about Finger Food and Party Snacks?