Yield: 4 servings
Calories: 265 ♥ Carbohydrate: 37g ♥ Fat: 7g ♥ Protein: 16g ♥ Fiber: 4g
- 9 ounces packaged wheat pizza dough (pre-made crust can be used, but may add an extra 100 calories)
- 5 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded, nonfat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Stretch the dough out in a 12-inch pizza pan or roll out into a 12-inch round on a baking sheet.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the dough in overlapping slices. Leave about 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle evenly with the garlic, slat, black pepper, and mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with the basil and cut into 4 wedges.