Yet another recipe from the Betty Crocker Cookie Book, but it's not cookies this time. It's spectacularly yummy Cocoa Brownies! Baking these brownies is so simple. In fact, it takes less than 30 minutes to make, and you can enjoy them for days. Have a delicious Saturday!
Yield: 16 brownies.
Serving size: 1 brownie
Calories: 140 ♥ Fat: 7g (saturated 2g) ♥ Cholesterol: 25mg ♥ Sodium: 60mg ♥ Carbohydrate: 18g ♥ Fiber: 1g ♥ Protein: 2g ♥ Weight Watchers: 3 Old Points, 4 Points+
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Use cooking spray to grease square pan, 9 X 9 X 2 inches.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with a spoon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except walnuts (if using).
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Find on Amazon