Menu Idea: Great as a side dish with steak or chicken on the grill. ~Try them with my Guilt Free Sirloin Veggie Kabobs!~
Preparation time: 4 minutes or less
Cooking time: 8 minutes or less
Total time: 12 minutes or less
Calories: 38, Fat: 0g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 2g, Sodium: 204mg
Yield: 7 (1/2-cup) servings
Cauliflower with Blue Cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen cauliflower pieces
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces, undrained
- 1/3 cup fat-free blue cheese salad dressing
Note~ Gluten Free Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Brands include the following: Ken's Lite Chunky Blue Cheese, Brianna's True Blue Cheese, Walden Farm's Blue Cheese, Wishbone Lite Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Mix the cauliflower and mushrooms together in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover the dish and microwave it on high in a carousel* microwave for 5 to 7 minutes; drain. Gently toss the vegetables with the salad dressing.
- Microwave them for an additional minute if necessary to heat the dressing.
*Note: If you do not have a carousel microwave, turn the dish once during cooking.