Contributor: Annebelle Unternahrer
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 2-4 hours
Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 4-quart
Makes 10 servings
130 calories, 0 fat, 31g carbs, 2g protein
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
- 10-oz. can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 40-oz. can unsweetened yams, drained
1) Mix crushed pineapples with brown sugar.
2) Combine with yams in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
3) Cover. Cook on low 2-5 hours, or until heated through.
Tip: This recipe can be doubled easily. Remember to allow extra time for it to heat; perhaps an additional hour.