Prep time: 15 minutes
1 1/2-pound (16 slices)
145 calories, 3g fat, 25g carbs, 4g protein
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
1) Add the ingredients to the machine according to the manufacturer's directions. Select the basic white bread cycle.
Note: The bread machine pan must have a capacity of 10 cups or more for 1 1/2-pound loaf.