- 2-3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, shredded (enough to make 1 cup)
- 10 3/4-oz. can 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- 10 3/4-oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of black pepper
- dash of ground cumin, if you like (I do!)
Preparation1) Spray slow cooker with fat-free cooking spray. Mix vegetables, soups, and salt together gently in slow cooker. Cover.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy Zucchini Casserole as much as I did. Happy slow cooking!