David Carmichael, Executive Pastry Chef at The New York Palace
Raspberry Tuile Recipe
Recipe Serves 8
- 4 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- To make puree, process together raspberries and sugar, until combined at a low speed.
- Press through a fine sieve to remove pips.
- Return to blender at high speed for 2 minutes to make a more homogenous mixture.
- To make tuile, preheat oven to 180°F. Spread or pipe mixture into desired shapes onto silpat mat or non-stick baking mat.
- Bake in oven at 180°F for 2 hours.
- Remove and shape.
- Use as garnish.