It's my last free weekend before grad school starts back up, so I am cooking like mad. This Greek Spaghetti Recipe caught my eye due to the italicized banner Quick & Easy. Additionally, it was the Editor's Choice and 4th Place Overall Winner in Cooking Light Five Star Recipes: The Best of 10 Years (1997 Edition). So a lot of recipe experts have already given this one five stars. I find that encouraging. Anything with feta gets an automatic five star vote from me.
-Quick and Easy-
Greek Spaghetti with Tomatoes and FetaIngredients
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large clove, garlic, minced
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti (cooked without salt or fat)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
This recipe is so good! It is easy and quick as promised, and it just has an amazing savory feta-tomato flavor. Five stars? You bet!